It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why does Steffen have to leave? I know he had a shocker but can’t see us getting rid because of that doesn’t show much faith

Apparent 2 year release clause 150mill.

Bullshit.

I fail to even see how Haaland would discuss the finer details of his contract with anybody, let alone the German press.

They had him earning £800k a week just a month ago.

It's just more face saving sour grapes as to why Erling would quit Germany for City and not Real Madrid.

It’s not an opinion. Bild has a history, we have German members on the forum that could explain to you. The “report” has an author, it’s nothing to do with who “tweeted”. Expecting a reporter to cover the club to deflect or confirm every rumor is unrealistic. Maybe one day the aggregators will understand they need to filter the bullshit (but the engagement and the amount of content will suffer).
This is not "every rumor". This is a release clause in a marquee signing's contract that lets him leave after two seasons of a five year contract. It's not a small detail.

You aren't running the team (thank God)...But the club cares...they have to evaluate their options at any particular price...do they pay Sterling such an amount or can the money be better spent?...clubs don't operate in a vacuum...
Of course the club care and they are very good at it, which is exactly why I don’t need to.
So if they and Sterling come to an agrrement they are both happy with why should you or I care less. If they don’t then they don’t but for now they are talking so they might.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.