United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things(him winning that is)
It's not in all honesty, but do you really think he was the best player in the Prem in April, or is this award just a glorified popularity contest with the odd bone thrown it to give an air of fairness and balance?

There are obviously bigger problems than Ronaldo, but United are heading for their lowest goals in the PL since Mourinho's first season, and even then they had a goal difference of +25. Pretty sure Juve's goals went down after he joined, and exactly as many predicted would happen at United.

If they lose their last match they could be heading for a negative goal difference - something that last happened in 1990!
You're not fooling anybody with that one sunshine! Football didn't start until 1992.

Just browsing the league table and almost spat my coffee out.
CITY are 31 pts in front of the rags who have played a game more.
Rags goal difference is a mighty +1
City's is a humongous +72
And again the rags have played a game more.
Fucking hell if this was an horse race finish they'd be described as being in different counties so wide is the distance.
Because of the champions league and title battle I've been distracted and not really looked at our neighbours plight lately but now I have I can conclude that we are miles in front of them in every aspect and that Neville would be better keeping his mouth shut about them and us cos quite frankly the gulf is embarrassing.
Long may it continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.