Congratulations Joe Hart

Sounds like a challenge for a Scotsanglomedian cup every preseason. Scottish 1st & 2nd, English 10th & 11th in a playoff. :-)
No, just that to make a statement like you did isn’t true and for us quite annoying. Obviously we know the limitations of our league and for both us and our pals across the river l, given that when we won the treble and factored in SKY money you would get change out of £6m. How good would you be with that amount? And yet, even then, I would back both Celtic and Rangers to do every one of the magical bottom dozen of the EPL. Give us the money they cunts have and within a season we would do another couple.

No, just that to make a statement like you did isn’t true and for us quite annoying. Obviously we know the limitations of our league and for both us and our pals across the river l, given that when we won the treble and factored in SKY money you would get change out of £6m. How good would you be with that amount? And yet, even then, I would back both Celtic and Rangers to do every one of the magical bottom dozen of the EPL. Give us the money they cunts have and within a season we would do another couple.
I was only messing and I know its patronising But on a serious note I doubt that the money difference will change. It'd be interesting though to see over time how many times the top 2 of a division would do against richer mid table teams without the winning mentality. I'd imagine that grit would most often beat quality.

(Opps sorry for being even more patronizing)

At the start of the season I saw a vast improvement and we were going faster than I hoped. I also said we had issues with our defence and goalie. Juranovic, CCV and Joe made the difference in that area and without them we wouldn’t have won it. I could see if we didn’t sort the defence, or at least improve it, then no matter how good we were mid to front would be in vain.

Ange has been a revelation. I also love that he has finally put to bed our boards dithering bastard approach to recruitment. Always too late, always the cheap option and worse whoever scouted most of them was fucking useless. Ange has already lined up another LB, we need to sign CCV and Jota another CB, let McCarthy go, which I knew was an absolute farce and the last throw of the board picking players.

The support know he is the man and the board know they if don’t back him, after they ran us into the ground and allowed Rangers to win it are on a final warning.
Big Joe may never reach the heights he once did, but you would look a long time to find any other keeper who would. As I said he has made a huge difference and is loved.
That's good to hear. And I hope he - and you - have a happy Aguero day!

I'd love to see you try - there's a reason you don't get the European places you used to, and have to go through reams of qualification stages
I agree with that, no arguing there, we got 9 points in our EL group but didn’t go through, Rangers got 8 and did. Shit happens. We had to undergo a massive rebuild, stop buying useless pricks and improve defensively. We have now won two of the three trophies up for grabs, including the ultimate, the league. You will hear and read, even on here from some that Rangers getting to the EL final eclipses our achievement. Utter fucking garbage. We all know what the main prize is. Don’t get me wrong, much as I hate they got to a final it underlines we are getting there. Next year we are straight into the group stages, with our pals having the same chance if they beat Frankfurt, although I hope they don’t.

Antes recruitment has been exceptional. Not one of his signings have failed. We now have a breather close season. A chance to use the money to move another step forward and under the big Aussie bastard, I am confident he will.
For all the money your bottom dozen have they are fucking pish. They have spent more in one season than we have in ten. We are restricted by revenue and that’s just the way it is.

I am confident, but I am old enough to know the game we love is a cruel mistress. When you have a excellent manager, a massive fanatical support and a let’s take them on attitude, even on a reduced budget we can punch above our weight. You might not believe that, but to say the third tier in England is our level, is utter bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.