Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright we might have a makeshift defence, but it shouldn't stop us from scoring goals, with our midfield and forward line, just look at our previous results.
By the way my arse is twitching like a parrots eyeball
The fact we have a makeshift defence might help us.
i expected wolves to defend deep like they did in the home game.
but they obviously felt they could get at us and pressed.

we know what we are capable of if teams come out and take us on.

I’m not sure we should be dropping Rodders into the back four, as this only serves to weaken the midfield. We must surely have a competant youngster to play in the back 4,.. pack out the midfield with instructions to protect the defence and rely on the boys upfront to go and win it for us with their individual brilliance.

Pep will want to control the game. Keeping possession out from the back is the key part of that. No way he puts an inexperienced player in there imo. He won’t blink about putting Rodri in there with Gundo holding.

Pep will want to control the game. Keeping possession out from the back is the key part of that. No way he puts an inexperienced player in there imo. He won’t blink about putting Rodri in there with Gundo holding.
Not so sure about that. He might decide to maintain the status quo in midfield to avoid disruption and put in an academy CB who has trained with the 1sts, so no need to change our set up, as well as our personnel. Possession will be crucial, West Ham are a good all round team, better than Newcastle or Wolves and possibly lower in the table than their performances merit. They will expect to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.