Rangers Thread - 2021/22

We done

its nice out there, but not much pubs etc. When we were there locals were selling cold beer from giant buckets of ice, it was fucking scorching. It’s a beautiful city and the people are sound.

Aye, there's a few other places like this place showing the game in a decent setting.

Hate to be the bearer, it’s a mission out to that stadium and over an hour walk. No pubs. Seville council have decided to get you to fuck out of the city. :)

Can you blame them? If I was mayor/council leader, I wouldn't want the wildling horde running amok in my city.

Is it the same stadium as the Celtic game was held.

The game itself is the Sevilla Stadium with a capacity of little over 40k.

Celtic played in the stadium that they've just announced will hold a live screening, capacity of that stadium is over 50k.

I'm at Tynecastle.
3/1.Rangers.
Decent game but Hearts lost 3 cheap goals.

Im out a big walk with the baby so not watched the game, what do you make of the boy Lowry that scored the 2nd goal?

The game itself is the Sevilla Stadium with a capacity of little over 40k.

Celtic played in the stadium that they've just announced will hold a live screening, capacity of that stadium is over 50k.

Im out a big walk with the baby so not watched the game, what do you make of the boy Lowry that scored the 2nd goal?
Looked the part and I also thought the right back was good as well.
Ramsay was shite.No way should they sign him.Number 9 i think is the clown from the rags.He was really shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.