Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Can you blame them? If I was mayor/council leader, I wouldn't want the wildling horde running amok in my city.
There won’t be any bother other than the obsessed Sellik morons creaming themselves hoping for it. Any minor incidents will be much the same as in Seville 2003.
Glasgow and Manchester on a normal Saturday night is much more dangerous. In fact Manchester Piccadilly area in general is far more dangerous on any night.

Looked the part and I also thought the right back was good as well.
Ramsay was shite.No way should they sign him.Number 9 i think is the clown from the rags.He was really shite.

I don't big up our young guys too much because seen so many false dawns with youngsters, but given how we get picked off by teams down south I'll be surprised if we can keep a hold of him for another 2 or 3 years. Lad has played a few first team games and looked the part in every single 1.

Having said all that, there is no denying, much as I’d like to, The Gers have done brilliantly to get to the final. Unlike Thornlifiringblanks, I don’t let an intense dislike make me not recognise reality. I absolutely hope they get hammered. But, I am man enough to acknowledge it is some feat. To deny that would make me a bitter, deluded ****. Apart from the **** bit, that ain’t me. Go and enjoy it. Remember you are representing your club and if you see lads getting out of line, have a word. We did in Seville. A few times some were getting a bit tetchy, but were shouted them down and told they were on a hiding. They calmed down. Glad it’s on YouTube as I cancelled BT.

come on considering the same circumstances that went on that day, it would have.

im almost certain of it
No it wouldn’t. They were diving cheating time wasting cunts. I was fucking raging at them. I wasn’t alone. But after the game we had the long walk back into Seville, we could have set about them. But it would have been a Liberty, we outnumbered them so much that would have been out of order. I have always acknowledged that 95% of Gers fans had a great day and went home. But 5% of a massive crowd is thousands. And you need to remember over the years you have rioted multiple times. I think it’s your songs, most are about hate and anger. Music and songs affects mood, when you’re all riled up with being up to your knees, it’s an easier trip to losing the plot. The fact your Chairman made the comment basically to screw the fucking nut shows you it’s an issue. Last year in George Sq was a fucking disgrace. And you had won the league. WTF was that all about?

To clear things up. The chief of Police confirmed that a total of 55,000 Celtic fans travelled to Seville.
The so called riot in George Square where tens of thousands of Rangers fans were congregated involved a couple of dozen drunks throwing traffic cones at the Police. There was also allegations of damage to benches but on a live cam the next morning all benches were intact with people sitting on them.
Further allegations of damage to statues only came the day after thousands of pro Palestinian supporters occupied the same statues 24 hours after us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.