West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

If the dippers lose City are crowned champions (again).

If the dippers draw they need to beat Wolves 8-0 (at least) last game of the season.

If the dippers win we need to beat Villa 1-0

Well, er… put like that… you've sold that rather well.

That's why that's not two points dropped, but one point won. All a question of perspective. Believe me, anyone disappointed with us not getting all three points isn't half as disappointed as the dippers comparing the half-time and full-time result.

I can usually be a doom merchant but I feel ok! It was a good point in the end despite that pen which actually wasn’t a bed pen, hit it well with pace just the keeper gambled and it was at a decent height. Worse pens went in yesterday for the Scouse fuckers. We are a home win against a mid table villa away from the title and that’s if Liverpool win both games. Come on blues .

Definitely not driving to the match on Sunday. A few beers needed to calm the nerves before and hopefully plenty afterwards in celebration. The tram will be rammed.

Didn't like the line up at all. Front 3 were predictably static which meant KdB had no way to break through. Think he got behind their defence on one occasion. Grealish was better in the 2nd half but him and Mahrez both slowed the play too much without providing any cutting edge. Mahrez was back to being ffs. When he throws in a shit performance he really does.
But that's enough moaning it's still in our hands. It wouldn't be City without a bit of jeopardy next Sunday.
It's no coincidence that there's less space for Kev when Raz isn't on the pitch.

Just saying.

Ederson isn't playing brilliantly at the moment, he makes saves but he is also letting a few in. I think one of the issues is that he isn't a busy as Alisson, the other day he was kept well busy whereas Eddie can be doing nowt for 60 mins in a game. With the current defence he might get more practice

i thought their first goal was a good finish, it looked like Ederson had pushed him wide enough but he managed to put it right in the corner

second goal I can understand why he is getting some stick but he has to come out and narrow the angle, I think people are judging things from personal football levels where you stay on your line and they don't score. If a keeper stays back against a pro footballer then it will usually be a goal, they hit the ball so hard and accurately, you only have to see how many goals fly in during training from edge of the box

I played in goal versus Darren Beckford at 5-a-side a couple of times, he had a knackered hip, didn't really move much but the power and timing of his shooting was insane, I only knew he had scored the first after it hit the boards behind the goal, didn't even see him shoot let alone get near it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.