The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , if someone had offered you a league title if you can beat a mid-table team with their flip flops on to win the league title , would you have taken it ? Absolutely , if we fail to beat the Dipper messiah's team on Sunday then we simply dont deserve to be Champions , Clubshop might have mentality monsters but we have serial winners in our squad , failing to win against Villa simply isnt an option for this manager and players.
Depends when they offered it.

Winning because the other team lost is a bit of anti-climax (first world problems I know). Hopefully Southampton get a draw, that way we'll be 3 clear on Sunday so can go into it knowing barring the world's biggest bottle-job.

It wouldn't matter one iota to me. If the unlikely happens and dippers lose tomorrow we will have won it ourselves anyway. 90 points on the board will say so. It'll be because of what's happened over the season, not just a few days in May.

Draw tomorrow and we can still win it ourselves but the jeopardy will be reduced to almost zero

Dont want to spend sunday afternoon shovelling blood pressure medication down my throat, would rather the saints beat them.

Then, instead of hearing about their glorious quad bid right up till sunday, we can all breathe easier and laugh at their misery and indignation.

God help the saints though if they did dare to spoil the dippers party, could end up hated almost as much as we are by the media.

Not one part of me thinks Southampton are capable of getting anything tomorrow night. Just don't see it at all.

Up to use to win on Sunday...with a makeshift defence...against a couple of ex dipper favourites...to win a title for ourselves and cut the quadruple bullshit chat!

We've got the attack to score goals, just hope we play to our best and control the game. We done it for much of Sunday but gifted too many counter attacks, can't do that this weekend.

Dont want to spend sunday afternoon shovelling blood pressure medication down my throat, would rather the saints beat them.

Then, instead of hearing about their glorious quad bid right up till sunday, we can all breathe easier and laugh at their misery and indignation.

God help the saints though if they did dare to spoil the dippers party, could end up hated almost as much as we are by the media.
They have got a chance of a point after the weekend rest and comparative exertions and injuries.

A chance, but expect late Liverpool winner.

They have got a chance of a point after the weekend rest and comparative exertions and injuries.

Had we lost, I would have been a bit more optimistic with them chasing goals but now I think they will just keep it tight and win by 1 or 2. They have too much quality for Southampton.

A draw would do to be honest, Im worried about all the dipper "romance" associated with our game v villa, and dont trust the pl/pigmol not to get on board with it in a game deciding way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.