Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we try and look for reasons to lose but when you see what is ahead, I am fully confident City will win

1) Full weeks rest, for the first time for months before the game
2) Villa play against a committed Burnley team less than 72 hours before we play on Sunday
3) Villa have lost 18 games this season, only 3 other teams have lost more

If we get the first goal I believe we will win by a comfortable margin
Although even after all those defeats, their GD for the season is only 2 worse than United's. And Utd qualified for Europe.

For all those that are anxious and nervous, or are pissed off we didn't get the job done at West Ham, think on this.
You now have the opportunity to roar the team on in the ground, and make an actual difference to the club winning the league again.
We have an opportunity to play a part in the title win.
Being anxious environment is not want the team need to be around on Sunday.
Let's be the fans we know we are and be an actual 12th man and bring the league home.

For all those that are anxious and nervous, or are pissed off we didn't get the job done at West Ham, think on this.
You now have the opportunity to roar the team on in the ground, and make an actual difference to the club winning the league again.
We have an opportunity to play a part in the title win.
Being anxious environment is not want the team need to be around on Sunday.
Let's be the fans we know we are and be an actual 12th man and bring the league home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.