Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Update:

Spoke to the club this morning. Pep really wants this and the club are behind him.

1894 will be lined from City @ home to the bollards near main reception with telescopic flags and pyro. We’ve requested no music - but if there is, they will play ‘city anthems’ rather than charty pop music.

We (1894) will be told when the bus leaves CFA - which gives us 8 minutes before it arrives.

Get down, bring your scarves, flags, pyro and make it an amazing start to what should be an incredible day.
Amazing work mate. Good on you.

I know you guys will but lets get this posted even where us over 40s will get to read it. Get Ric to fix it to top of the forum page.

I really hope people get behind it and ‘sacrifice’ having one less pint or leaving the house an hour early. Lets be supporters not customers
Good thinking. We do push it on social media, but I’ve just messaged people at the MEN. I’ve got in touch with Kevin Parker at the Official Supporters Club too.

If you can think of anywhere else that someone over 40 might see it, let me know and I’ll see who I can get in touch with

Good thinking. We do push it on social media, but I’ve just messaged people at the MEN. I’ve got in touch with Kevin Parker at the Official Supporters Club too.

If you can think of anywhere else that someone over 40 might see it, let me know and I’ll see who I can get in touch with
I'm just sending a message to the Eccles Supporters Club WhatsApp group if that's any help?

Every now and again on here I've seen posters having little digs at you guys which I can't understand, because at least you make an effort to improve the atmosphere.
Well done!
Thank you. There are far more fans who support us. But there does seem to be the odd person here and there (mainly on Twitter) who really despise us for some reason. I’ve never met one in person, though.

Thank you. There are far more fans who support us. But there does seem to be the odd person here and there (mainly on Twitter) who really despise us for some reason. I’ve never met one in person, though.
There are some strange people around, live and let live is my motto. Keep up the good work. :-)

Have you shared a flyer/advert on the various City Facebook groups? Man City Face Value Tickets, The Real Guvnor etc? Some of these have tens of thousands of members.

I’m travelling down from Middlesbrough without a ticket just to be there. It’s my girlfriends birthday so I’ve said she can tag along. Anybody know if the game is being shown anywhere near the ground?
Townley or vic they will both have on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.