Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Right, fuck it. I got the CB from their Twitter (tweet below), but let's stick with near main reception.

pepbuswelcome-v2.png

Great effort that mate.

Stick it down the front of your trousers and find a nice female steward. I doubt her magic wand will detect it but she'll deffo notice the bulge. And when she does give her a nice reassuring wink whilst slipping her your phone number.

Sorted; )
Just a point on bringing in flares and smoke bombs. I know three fans were arrested after the Madrid game for setting them off. Just remember wherever you are stood or sat in the ground you are on camera.

Just a point on bringing in flares and smoke bombs. I know three fans were arrested after the Madrid game for setting them off. Just remember wherever you are stood or sat in the ground you are on camera.
Yeah it's a 3 year ban if caught - and as u said they have cameras everywhere so just be cautious if you're thinking about taking them into the ground

Update:

Spoke to the club this morning. Pep really wants this and the club are behind him.

1894 will be lined from City @ home to the bollards near main reception with telescopic flags and pyro. We’ve requested no music - but if there is, they will play ‘city anthems’ rather than charty pop music.

We (1894) will be told when the bus leaves CFA - which gives us 8 minutes before it arrives.

Get down, bring your scarves, flags, pyro and make it an amazing start to what should be an incredible day.
Great work lads, you'll have the vocal backing from the back of 117/118 during the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.