Show of support before Aston Villa | Club update (Pg 13) - Pep wants this to happen

Update:

There should be a story going into the MEN shortly. The official supporters club have also shared it on Facebook too. We've had hundreds of thousands of impressions on social media so far. We'll ramp it up after the Southampton game tonight.

We really appreciate all your shares/posts. The more buzz around the bus welcome, the bigger the turnout.

City has some amazing fans! Thank you!

Update:

There should be a story going into the MEN shortly. The official supporters club have also shared it on Facebook too. We've had hundreds of thousands of impressions on social media so far. We'll ramp it up after the Southampton game tonight.

We really appreciate all your shares/posts. The more buzz around the bus welcome, the bigger the turnout.

Great work mate

Update:

Top work once again mate!

Wouldn't surprise me if we saw Haaland and Sergio both here for this one?

Would certainly get the crowd going!
I think Sergio will be there, he's back in Spain now so I'd assume he'll stay in Europe for this. He was planning on going to Paris for the CL final to do work for ESPN but when we were losing to Madrid during his livestream, Tevez asked if he would still go and he said 'No, go and watch what? liverpool and madrid? the final can go fuck itself' so we'll see lol

Feeling right up for this now. Come on lads and lasses, these are days we longed for, and nothing is guaranteed, so let’s enjoy them whilst we are here. Let’s show Pep and boys what they and the club mean to us.

If we don't draw the line then next the club will play music after every goal and we'll all die inside

You know what Pudge, I quite like it when the Italian and German tannoy announcers shout the name of the player who has just scored a goal, and the fans shout his name back repeatedly.

Tannoy bloke at the Etihad. "Marhez!"
The fans. "For F*ck Sake!"
"Mahrez!"
"For F*ck Sake!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.