Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

What's the betting that Southampton don't do their weekly "I'm REALLY injured, PLEASE stop the game for a bit" charade on the stroke of 60mins tonight. I'll wager that there'll be zero timewasting by the premier league's biggest timewasters tonight.

Meh, fvck 'em, let's just smash Villa by 3 or 4 on Sunday instead!

Was gonna watch the forest sheff utd game but don’t think I’ll bother because they’ll be surely giving any score updates from Southampton,maybe just watch a film and check on here now and again,I’ll hang around for the first 15 mins just to see how things are going..

Was gonna watch the forest sheff utd game but don’t think I’ll bother because they’ll be surely giving any score updates from Southampton,maybe just watch a film and check on here now and again,I’ll hang around for the first 15 mins just to see how things are going..
Forest/ Sheffield u for me

I kind of want the dippers to win tonight just so we get a final day of drama like the QPR game, and to snatch victory at the very last minute just to see the distraught faces at Anfield, would be absolutely glorious!!, is that a bid sadistic or it that what being a blue has done to me?
I’ve not met a Blue in 58 years who would want this .. Southampton win job done, enjoy Sunday and watching Vile and slippy give us a guard of honour ..

....just on the off chance !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.