The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be at the game and if the worst did happen i would be fine after a few days as life goes on but appreciate the concern. Just pointing out the way it has worked out for Liverpool this season is crazy
With you. The thing that frustrates me is as good as they've been to stay with us, I don't believe they're THAT good enough to be potentially 2 wins away from the quad. It always seems like the sort of thing that happened to us v Madrid, or the saved late penalty at WHU doesn't happen to them, but not because they're the better team or because we're not good enough.

Makes you feel that if it comes down to a bit of luck on the last day, it won't be us who gets it. That's where my nerves come from, they're so scabby.

Would love a Foden winner. Would be great. Then a snide hug with slippy G at the final whistle.

Be interesting to see if slippy rests a few players on Thursday so that his team give him every chance to give his dippers the title. Fucking scouse wanker.
Villa have a massively higher chance of beating Burnley than us. 3 points could potentially see them jump 3 places in the table. Yes he may have a love for Liverpool but he is a professional and this could be worth millions to the club that employs him. Cant see him reetijg his players, in front of the home fans for the final time this season just to try and give us a good run at the weekend away from home.

Will wait and see I guess !

Be interesting to see if slippy rests a few players on Thursday so that his team give him every chance to give his dippers the title. Fucking scouse wanker.
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit, although imagine the outrage from Leeds & Blue Dips if he does.

Our support must be the loudest & most passionate it’s ever been on Sunday (well since leaving MR at least) none of this biting fingernails in silence …. we have to get behind the boys like never before.

No that was the season when Blackburn won itand almost threw it away by losing at Liverpool last game of season. 95?Fortunately the rags only drew and Blackburn won it. I think the QPR memory has stuck. We very nearly lost it against a 10 man relegation threatened side. Pep is the best though and it’s not like we have fallen off a cliff form wise. 80 plus chances in the last 4 games and 16 goals.
Yes it was the '95 match I was thinking of. Rags would have got the title had they won because Blackburn lost, but they only drew.

Wish it was as easy as it sounds on paper, I'm not usually this nervous - I think it's partly the way we lost the Madrid match that we'd all but won, and the fact that we normally have a trophy in the bag by now - but I'm still confident.

Last edited:
Aston Villa have lost 18 of their 36 matches (50%). Against the top 8 home and away they have 4 points from 15 matches. Their 16th game is against the champions of England at The Etihad on Sunday afternoon.

Statistically Aston Villa winning is the same as Michelle Keegan letting me cum all over her tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.