Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more mobile than Rodri and Gundogan, I know that much. Also not being able to read the game like Fernandinho shouldn't be a limitation, otherwise we might never sign anyone for the position.

I don't know where I stand on Phillips as of know, but disaster is being extreme.
He’s looked ok in a defensively set up England with him sitting so to speak. We don’t and will never play like that. There will be better players for that position.

Come on, you're entitled to not like him without making things up. He came to prominence for his passing range. There's a question as to whether that'll be enough to make it work but it's there.
I respect your comments bud, but in my opinion he’s not worth taking a risk on. The money could be spent better

He’s looked ok in a defensively set up England with him sitting so to speak. We don’t and will never play like that. There will be better players for that position.
We set up like that in the last 2 games. A 4231 with Gundo in next to RodrI for Wolves & Newcastle.

I think he is a decent player, but just isn't good enough for us. He's also 26 so it's not like he is young either. I think he would do well in a better team than Leeds, but he hasn't got the ball skills our players have.

If we want a Fetnandinho replacement, I'd be tempted on Kante...

I think he is a decent player, but just isn't good enough for us. He's also 26 so it's not like he is young either. I think he would do well in a better team than Leeds, but he hasn't got the ball skills our players have.

If we want a Fetnandinho replacement, I'd be tempted on Kante...
Kante is 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.