Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kishan Vaghela.

Sports Reporter
MailOnline · Full-time
Full-time Sep 2019 - Present · 2 yrs
Kensington, England, United Kingdom

After starting out as a freelance writer on the MailOnline Sport desk where I would put together features and breaking news stories, I became a permanent member of the team in September 2020. That has led to additional responsibility in the form of desk shifts and have worked with LaLiga to provide coverage of the Spanish league for MailOnline.

1652916235512.jpeg

41-B8-F3-ED-BF16-468-C-916-C-938498-F6309-D.jpg

2-A91-E7-D3-F9-F8-47-FB-B425-D8-B24-A92-B84-E.jpg

Pep was right about the football media c*nts!

Last edited:
You really need a break from this thread. It’s driving you a bit mad, jrb.

Pep isn’t smiling. ;-)

Too late. :-) See above.

I’ll have a break at the end of the season after City have won the PL title, and every City can celebrate getting one over the football media, along with Pep, the players, and the club. Bar Martin Samuel and a very few other journalist, who have supported City.

The MUEN Rag publishing good news for Klopp and Liverpol. WTF!

Can you imagine the Liverpool Echo doing a similar article if one of our injured players could play on Sunday? Not a chance!

Another low for the MUEN Rag!

FF4-FECC6-9514-49-AB-BA00-7855-AB0909-FF.jpg
Jrb
Its unbelievable isn’t it. I can’t imagine any other regional paper doing this.

You can only hope that, (if we prevail), every blue resists the temptation to click on the inevitable shite that they lead with on Sunday night / Monday.

I think we should start one of those on- line petitions demanding that they take the Manchester out of their name.

I’m surprised Vaghela didn’t include Real Madrid in the list of teams on how to beat City, even though it was in the CL.

City have a non wanky yanky in charge.

Nothing else needs explained.

The WhatsApp group's will persist with widespread negativity.

If you believe racist behaviour is a good thing support the Red teams. City supporters will continue to swim against the tide In Shark infested waters. We demand fairness and equality on how the club is portrayed warts and all.

I won’t read harmful made up material written by schizophrenia shills. Weaponise my balls you bunch of self serving cunts.

The MUEN Rag publishing good news for Klopp and Liverpol. WTF!

Can you imagine the Liverpool Echo doing a similar article if one of our injured players could play on Sunday? Not a chance!

Another low for the MUEN Rag!
I agree. MUEN hang your heads in shame. I thought you backed Manchester based teams.

Just waiting for some faceless scribbler to give us an article in the fail pondering how Wolves can twat the perennial plucky underdog and the nation’s favourite bin rats to counter that well known, loved and respected sports journo ‘Kishan Vaghela’s’ musings on how Villa can use Spurs and Palace’s tactics to get under our skin and beat us to aid ,guess who?, that’s right those loveable scrotes from klanfield.

Just waiting for some faceless scribbler to give us an article in the fail pondering how Wolves can twat the perennial plucky underdog and the nation’s favourite bin rats to counter that well known, loved and respected sports journo ‘Kishan Vaghela’s’ musings on how Villa can use Spurs and Palace’s tactics to get under our skin and beat us to aid ,guess who?, that’s right those loveable scrotes from klanfield.
I have just seen that headline myself whilst having my morning cuppa

Another load of pro-dipper shite from the mail....all this week it is how villa can beat us and not one word on how Wolves could pull off an upset to end the merseyside rats hopes

It would be karma if wolves beat them on sunday or even got a draw. I hope Wolves are seeing this narrative and thinking the same way that we are, that the dipper-loving media are writing them off with such disdain

Pep was right to call them out, and some questioned it. But here it all is this week playing out

Anyway, I await the articles to show how opposing teams can exploit liverpool's high defensive line with balls over the top, targeting TAA as he is not that defensively sound (sort of how we did against them not too long ago)..........

or maybe not!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.