Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as the price tag isn't greater than £30-35m, it's fine.

They've spent a shit tonne the same as any other successful team including £150 million on just two signings and before that recent successful era they also spent a shit tonne without the success. Same as any team at the top, Burnley Brighton, Southampton etc, can't emulate their spend
As an accountant who takes interest in football finance. I can tell you for a fact ... We spend more. Stated twice they spend a lot. But I admire their ability to spend £10-25mil for some players and get great value for the money. And I think we could do that more as our region is £40-60mil usually. Don't understand how this is such a hard thing to understand. Surely as city fans we're able to remove tinted goggle's and compliment Liverpool's recruitment.

It is true pal, we rarely rival them for transfers and their recruitment has been top. Undoubtedly they've spent a lot of money, we've just spent a lot more, that's factual.

Since pep and klopp have come over we've bought ten £50+mil players (including haaland) , they've bought three. You can't get too bogged down in transfer fees as at end of the day when city come knocking teams add 20/30% on to the fee. It's harder for us to get a good deal.

But f***ing hell both their left backs total £20mil. Whilst for £50mil ours played the role of team jester and is now locked up. I do admire their recruitment at times and there's definitely something to admire there.
We’ve also won a lot more

As an accountant who takes interest in football finance. I can tell you for a fact ... We spend more. Stated twice they spend a lot. But I admire their ability to spend £10-25mil for some players and get great value for the money. And I think we could do that more as our region is £40-60mil usually. Don't understand how this is such a hard thing to understand. Surely as city fans we're able to remove tinted goggle's and compliment Liverpool's recruitment.
I didn't say we spent more or less, I said they spent a shit tonne and that's a fact. You don't need to be good at maths to know that. Surely that's not hard for you to grasp, and in the past they've have also spent a shit tonne on absolute dross. Again, same as any other successful club

It is true pal, we rarely rival them for transfers and their recruitment has been top. Undoubtedly they've spent a lot of money, we've just spent a lot more, that's factual.

Since pep and klopp have come over we've bought ten £50+mil players (including haaland) , they've bought three. You can't get too bogged down in transfer fees as at end of the day when city come knocking teams add 20/30% on to the fee. It's harder for us to get a good deal.

But f***ing hell both their left backs total £20mil. Whilst for £50mil ours played the role of team jester and is now locked up. I do admire their recruitment at times and there's definitely something to admire there.
They also set the record for agents fees between 17-20 it all adds up. we were 5th highest.

Did they recruit better before or after they hacked our scouting database?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.