It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t think he was talking about Tchouameni. But it could work for him as well.

Tchouameni seems fine for Liverpool and Real Madrid, but for us?

The gymnastics to justify 26 yo Kalvin Phillips as a nice guy, “what he adds to the squad”, price (as if it’s better than it actually it is), are funny to me, just seems to show some people are insecure about defending him on the technical level alone.

But that’s okay. I don’t think we’ll sign him anyway, and I’ll observe the reactions when another club signs him (and we get a better choice)

I'm not trying to justify anything. I was merely pointing that there are several factors to signing a player that we may not necessarily consider as fans. If the club is interested in him, presumably they've done their homework, even if they forgot the most important step of checking with you first

I'm not trying to justify anything. I was merely pointing that there are several factors to signing a player that we may not necessarily consider as fans. If the club is interested in him, presumably they've done their homework, even if they forgot the most important step of checking with you first
The club might feel that £25m is good value for a player who brings leadership qualities and has the tools to develop into a decent squad player in a Pep system. They might feel that this is more viable than paying a lot for FDJ and the wages that go with it.

I'm not completely sure Phillips is good enough but then again, he might be good enough with Pep's coaching and the amount of football we expect he will play.

What you don't need is sneering attitudes from people who haven't demonstrated that they're anything more than a fan with an opinion. Just like the rest of us.

why would he fall out with them?
Sam was DM'ing privately about Cucurella with one of them and the lad screenshot what he said and sent it to one of the bigger Arabic City accounts and who then posted the DM's. Bit of a lesson for Sam, but tbf he's always been polite and responded to DM's with Blues when he can. Think is the first time it's burned him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.