Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to work on Sunday at the Brighton-West Ham match. Luckily will hopefully be able to have the match on the Ipad. Am sure everyone will know who has won the league by my screams, fingers crossed, as there won't be a candle in sight

Foden, for me, is the 1st name on the team sheet - with all due respect to the various other superstars in our squad.
On Sunday, it's Villa, who are 14th. Wolves are 8th. I know we all have a worry in the back of our minds but, we're going to win and improve our goal difference. If the scousers don't play VVD, they'll struggle to handle Wolves, who'll be playing with no pressure.
Liverpool are struggling towards the finish line. We're going to sprint through it.

I'm sure this has been said on this thread many times but it's funny how the meeja and the rest of the Liverpool PR campaign is waffling endlessly about City failing to win while saying absolutely nothing about Liverpool's game
How thick do these cockroaches think the public is?

I'm sure this has been said on this thread many times but it's funny how the meeja and the rest of the Liverpool PR campaign is waffling endlessly about City failing to win while saying absolutely nothing about Liverpool's game
How thick do these cockroaches think the public is?
Wolves are Lambs to the slaughter for the entire media but Villa are akin to 1970 world cup winning Brazil. Maybe Pep had a point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.