Kylian Mbappé

PSG is possibly the most PR savvy, No. 1 publicity whores and the most diva team in world football. Hopefully after Madrid's failed Mbappe signing they'll pry Salah away from the criminal gangs of Mersey Estuary.

I agree, I’d love Tchouameni but he’s is likely headed to Liverpool but Madrid are interested…

I don’t want him near Liverpool but yes they have been after him for ages. Another tick against his name as they can unfortunately spot a great player. Best DM available.

Scores a great goal, great through ball by di Maria

It's clear watching them, they are dependent on individuals, no clear pattern of play

What a whopper!

This slug is obsessed with state money.

PSG need to retort with an investigation into the Spanish state propping up Madrid with fictitious loans.

Both clubs offered the same amount apparently but he choose to stay in France in the end.

Boowhoo it’s just not fair so now we will go back and use made up FFP to derail and punish PSG.

Suck it up toad.

And that’s why he costs the money. Two goals (first one looked offside, but sensational)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.