Pep has a straightener with Tebas

I think you’d find that the PL would applaud it (Haaland to Real) rather than come out and fight City’s corner in any shape or form.

The jealousy of certain club's in the PL would be the driving force in condemning City and would be demanding sanctions taken against us.

Last edited:
Interesting how Tebas is grieving that Mbappe is staying with a club that rejected the Super League rather than signing for a club which is the prime promoter of a Super League. Yet Tebas claims he is totally against a Super League.

If PSG hit back, I fully expect them to mention Real Madrid and the Super League, on-going. UEFA won’t give 2 f*cks about Tea Bag and Real Madrid.

An insult to football'​

Javier Tebas, president of Spain's La Liga, has been a staunch opponent of big-spending European clubs such as PSG and Manchester City, as well as the proposed European Super League.

World transfer records are only allowed to be broken if you're Real Madrid it seems, they like doing it that much they did it twice in 2009.

YearFeePlayerClubs
2017£198,000,000NeymarBarcelona to PSG
2016£89,000,000Paul PogbaJuventus to Man Utd
2013£86,000,000Gareth BaleSpurs to Real Madrid
2009£80,000,000Cristiano RonaldoMan Utd to Real Madrid
2009£56,100,000KakaAC Milan to Real Madrid
2001£45,600,000Zinedine ZidaneJuventus to Real Madrid
2000£37,000,000Luis FigoBarcelona to Real Madrid

It just screams corrupt that a league is stepping in and considering legal action on the basis of a player turning down one of their top clubs.

Imagine if Haaland chose Madrid instead of us and the heads of the Premier League demanded an investigation?
Rather than an investigation, I believe that the Premier League would send Madrid a memorandum of congratulations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.