How are we all feeling about today’s game?

I read all the early posts of those who couldn't get off to sleep. Now at 5.15 and been awake for about an hour l am with the early birds on here who have woken too early.
I shall catch up tonight sleeping the sleep of the Just, happy and contented. Beer will assist as well.

Last edited:
I can't sleep but I am on a ferry to Norway - I am going to be surrounded by red plastics today aren't I?

Personally, I am relatively calm. I listened to Why Always Us and read the article on The Athletic yesterday and their perspective is right. We all know where the origins on 'Typical City' but in the Premier League especially, we have a history of getting the job done in recent years.

Feel sick now, and will feel sick until we get two goals ahead. If it gets any closer than that, I’ll feel sick again!

The worst part is, I know we can, should, and most probably will, beat Villa comfortably, but until we HAVE, I won’t rest easy.

The Mahrez penalty was the season…and it was missed. That created the kind of unease that even the successes of the last decade can’t erase after 50+ years of supporting City.

COME ON, CITY!!!
Totally agreed....!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.