Stupid little things that bug you

Why are people now sending emails at work or in business dealings and starting it with e.g. “Hey John”. What’s wrong with “Hi ..” or “Hello ..”?
It's happening here as well mate, big time. This place gets more like America every day. Thankfully not the guns though.
I think it's so much US culture in films and TV, let's face it, they make the best things like Breaking Bad, Ozark, Saul, plus a million others. It's inevitable the way they say things catches on.

People in supermarkets who take something off the shelves and walk round eating it, dropping crumbs everywhere, then present an empty wrapper at the checkout.
You’re here to shop, not eat you twats.
I was shopping in my local supermarket when I saw one of my village cricket team mates, who was a barrister and MP, open a pack of sliced ham and started eating it within the store. Told me he had missed lunch and was running late for a client appointment. He scanned the wrapper and paid.

Maybe not such a little thing, but people who park in disabled parking bays who don't have a blue badge, yesterday there was a taxi who had parked across 2 bays, not just one but right across two! I knocked on his window and pointed out that he was parked across 2 disabled bays, he said that he was very sorry and had not realised! Maybe but they are pretty obvious. Anyways it always makes me pretty angry when I see this happening - not every disability is obvious I get that.
Some years back, my partner and I were just leaving a pub when a SUV parked up in a disabled bay right by the entrance. The guy was, I guess, in his 40 but a fit looking man who walked quite spritely into the pub. As he passed us, my girlfriend pointed to his car and told him he shouldn't park there, the bloke said nothing. Two minutes later, he came out of the pub carrying a old lady. He said nothing.

It's happening here as well mate, big time. This place gets more like America every day. Thankfully not the guns though.
I think it's so much US culture in films and TV, let's face it, they make the best things like Breaking Bad, Ozark, Saul, plus a million others. It's inevitable the way they say things catches on.
and they do like reaching out to people.

Womens ' things '. Yes, we know exactly what they are and we know exactly what they do so please dont graphically explain this whilst everyone is sitting down for tea.
“Ooh me piss flaps look like these thinly sliced beef strips, trb. Will you give them a massage later?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.