League One Thread - 2021/22 | Sunderland promoted

Wanted Sheffield Wednesday to do it but if not them then Sunderland a great club with great fans hopefully they can push on through .......... think you would take Sunderland in the PL over Bournemouth............ just hope the Owls can keep the majority of there squad together because if they replicate there form from after Xmas then they will go very close

Wanted Sheffield Wednesday to do it but if not them then Sunderland a great club with great fans hopefully they can push on through .......... think you would take Sunderland in the PL over Bournemouth............ just hope the Owls can keep the majority of there squad together because if they replicate there form from after Xmas then they will go very close
How do you think Bradford will get on next season?
They seem to have pushed the boat out to sign Hughes - easily the highest profile manager in the fourth tier.

Not as bad as I feared it might have been thanks.......Very slowly coming round....Time to clear the head..and prepare for you guys to do the business......
Typical top drawer from a Mackem!
Chuffed that you guys did it and good luck for next season mate …… unless we play you in the cups of course ;-)

How do you think Bradford will get on next season?
They seem to have pushed the boat out to sign Hughes - easily the highest profile manager in the fourth tier.
Interestingly enough, Hughes applied for the job, rather than the Bantams chasing him, though I agree with you that he is the highest profile manager in the division.

Bradford supporters I have spoken with are optimistic about next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.