Match Thread | Man City vs Aston Villa (22/05/22)

Think the pressure has got to the players,decent enough build up play but then it’s desperate attempts at goal,Laporte soft header at villa keeper is the only shot we have had on target,they played Thursday night ffs we have had a full week to prepare just staggering how this is panning out now relying on wolves to hold firm for the draw or win..

I have to say , that was as worse as I have seen watching this club for 50 years, back to the old days, building you up and them hammering you down

Pathetic and not good enough City

This is not the game to stick with what we have on the pitch and have the players take responsibility. Dinho is not up to this game and he knows it looking at his body language. Up to Pep to make the changes and quickly.

On the plus side I had a lovely chicken dinner earlier. Which I'm going to throw up soon because of this fucking nightmare. This has UCL final feels..

We've been dreadful, that first half was pathetic in a game of this magnitude.
Hopefully we'll come out 2nd a different beast, at least go out guns blazing, not this wimpy half arsed shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.