Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the luck of penalty shoot outs, Liverpool have won the League and FA Cup and could win the Champions League by the same method. In fact, they failed to score in both finals. Yet they have been lauded by the scouse biased pressed as world beaters and the quadruple would be good for the game....12 months ago when we were challenging for a quadruple the same arse kissing scouse "journo" was saying how bad it would be if City did win it.

So let's ask the same arse kissing scouse loving media this:

Have Liverpool ever won the domestic treble (or quadruple if you count the Community Shield)?. I think not.

Have they ever got 100 points in a Premier League season?.. No again.

Have they won back to back Premier League titles or won more than one title?... Again the answer is no.

Were they at any stage of play today top of the table? No they were not.

Face facts, we are the Champions, not Liverpool. Get used to it.

For any lurking dippers, this is what a mentality monster actually looks like...

View attachment 44046

He earns that title by not only delivering when needed but by being grounded, humble and gracious too. Be worth your boys studying him.
just got married and been shagged rotten for 2 days by this; i wouldn’t be able to move for a week97169754-58DC-4C94-B683-789F6804CDAF.jpeg

As they say...It's the hope that gets you!
I think i conceded on this thread a couple of months back...but now the fat lady has sung.
CONGRATULATIONS to City.
From what started out as a seemingly poor season with predictions of low 80s points finish, turned out to be one of the most exciting...barring 93.20!
So well done again...and its going to be even tougher to beat you lot next year....

but...
I shall get in early
22-23 is going to be our year!
It's the way you tell 'em!

That's why I hate it on here when someone says we have to give them credit, just been on rawk not one has said great comeback etc just financial doping cheats etc etc, fuck the scouse cunts this was the best way to win it give the cunts hope then score 3 haha you bin dipping lead robbing murdering bastards
Never give them credit they are a good team but unfortunately for them we are better,as for their feral fans bar a small percentage they can fuck right off,it’s the hope that kills you,you can bet your life savings these cnuts heard us being 2 down and absolutely thought 100% they were winning it hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.