Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

What an amazing comeback .fuck me I can hardly speak..bloody voice almost gone.
We weren't bad 1st half but seemed nervous and not quite at it.
2nd half we were at it from the go but when they scored again I thought fuck me that's it now.
But these players are just fantastic and they never give in...
It was fucking crazy in SS3 when Gundo scored the 1st..then even more manic with Rods goal..when Gundo got the winner..it was like the Aguero moment again.
I think Zinc was the catalyst for us getting back into the game..he was amazing..Gundo was Johnny on the spot..
We deserved the title because we are the best team .
Really going to miss Fern but I think he's made the right decision to leave.
Villa fans are proper knobheads with their European cup inflatables..ffs it was 40 years ago.
Hope the cunts get relegated next year.
Enjoy your summer boys n girls..
Champions of England..we know what we are

Not long back from the game. If ever there was a way to finish the season on a high that was it. When their second went in it seemed hopeless, especially when KDB missed that sitter soon after, but, we stuck with it and once Gundo scored we knew it was back on. Rodri’s goal seemed to go in slow motion and was surprised it found it’s way into the net, then I was waiting for Gundo’s winner to get the VAR treatment. Thought the pitch invasion was good natured and shades of Scotland at Wembley 1977 with the goals getting the treatment.
As for the alleged attack on the Villa keeper, seemed like dickheads taunting him but I haven’t seen an actual blow, Villa say he’s fine and the matter is closed. They also say they think it may have been accidental. Anyway, it’s over and we are still champions.
Don't count our chickens yet! Apparently liverpool have called for a replay or points deduction!

Well the fucking morons moaning about Zinny, Sterling and Gundo can maybe stfu for a while, they won us the fucking game!
Zinchenko has been a great servant for us. Srerling's cross was sublime, perfect, he should stay a right winger and not go anywhere near the goal. Gundogan I could kiss right now if he hadn't just got married.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.