Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

What an amazing comeback .fuck me I can hardly speak..bloody voice almost gone.
We weren't bad 1st half but seemed nervous and not quite at it.
2nd half we were at it from the go but when they scored again I thought fuck me that's it now.
But these players are just fantastic and they never give in...
It was fucking crazy in SS3 when Gundo scored the 1st..then even more manic with Rods goal..when Gundo got the winner..it was like the Aguero moment again.
I think Zinc was the catalyst for us getting back into the game..he was amazing..Gundo was Johnny on the spot..
We deserved the title because we are the best team .
Really going to miss Fern but I think he's made the right decision to leave.
Villa fans are proper knobheads with their European cup inflatables..ffs it was 40 years ago.
Hope the cunts get relegated next year.
Enjoy your summer boys n girls..
Champions of England..we know what we are
Fully agree about Zinc. Best game I’ve seen him play. Seemed to get Phil going too. The three subs made a hell of a difference. The game was crying out for Gundog and he delivered, but Zinc was MOTM for me.

Did you see the interview with him afterwards and what the club mean to him.
The new Zabba. He’d have run through a brick wall for us today.

I posted “What is more likely: we get three or Wolves hold out?” at 2 nil down today.

Replies I got back:
“Wolves. By a long way.”
“We get three which wobt happen either”

He of little faith! Remember 93:20, remember today. This is what it means to be city!
I'd like to criticise those of little faith but unfortunately until Gundogan started the fire going I did't think we looked close to scoring one let alone three.

Hope someone clips those 12 minutes from going down 2-0 to going up 3-2 and posts them on youtube, bit like they did with the last 5 mins versus QPR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.