Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit where it is due. That is an excellent piece.
He just couldn't help himself though with things like:
'There are of course other sides to this transformation. City’s nation-state ownership is 14 years old now' and also:
'City’s superpower has been to set about elite level sport with the coherence of an overt political project, backed by bottomless reserves, extreme executive competence and a willingness to litigate.' I think we have now reached a cross roads with the media. The average football fan has wised up to the extreme Liverpool / United biased media and have started to see what it is with their own eyes. It has got both irritating and boring for them. It's turning them off and making us more likeable. Also, after Sunday, the success we have achieved and how we have gone about it on the pitch is starting to be recognised. The football is truly undeniably sublime and the average football fan see's and realises this and and now actually admires it. Therefore the MSM have a problem. Obviously the likes of SKY will not stop the way they do things in the foreseeable future as their business model is based on armchair supporters paying their subscriptions. The press will have to start to moderate their blatant bias, spite and bile as it has become a turnoff and not a turn on to Mr average which means less clicks and therefore less advertising revenues. I guess we can live in hope.

Murphy the little weasel looks haunted by our win, wiping the sweat off his stupid shiny head and fidgeting with himself.

What a colossal pile of shit. Couldn't watch more than 3 mins.

"is this the closest someone will ever come to the quad". They didn't win the fucking league and haven't won ucl yet. LITERALLY 1 YEAR AGO we had won the league (practically) and league cup before losing against Chelsea in the fa semi. It was 1 game less than Liverpool this year.

And Jordan is such a fucking muppet, "they lose in the champions league, that's what they do" Thats what all but 1 team does every fucking year! My lord. What a bunch of know nothing cunts.

I’d guess they’re totally unaware of what a no mark shit stain writes about us in Twitter
Whilst I agree with your assessment of him as a person and a ‘twitterer’ (I’ll stop short of calling him a journalist as he falls way short) Maly, but like John Evans alludes, he still has a voice and quite a few people will take that as gospel, he should imo be held accountable for such an atrocious comment, if not, then maybe the club should if there’s a shred of credibility in it.

Since Sunday I have spoken to a few people(non City fans) who have said that they were really pleased City won the league. This wasn't because of any great love for City (though one did say he thinks we are fantastic as a neutral to watch) It was more a case of being fed up of the non stop, disproportionate, biased media love in/propoganda for Liverpool.

Same on the way back on Sunday night, wolves fans congratulating us in front of the dippers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.