Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another corker from the dark side for your delectation

View attachment 43597
I have visited the cesspit since Sunday - OMG - they are the masters of self-delusion

Some absolute beauts - if you are careful to limit your visit - how they lie to themselves is well worth a laugh

670 posts on the CITY thread since full-time on Sunday - most of them screaming that they do not care about us - the fucking whoppers

Tebas will get his CL trophy as compensation for the butt hurt of Mbappe taking over running PSG.

Another corker from the dark side for your delectation

View attachment 43597
I mean - this post has aged really badly. Anyone who was in our stadium on Sunday will know that it was bouncing like fuck when we came back to win and the atmosphere was as joyous as it gets, and for those watching on TV the limbs were there for all the world to see. Watching the goals back yesterday, even Neville made the point that the TV gantry was shaking and that wasn't for the winning goal either - it was for Rodri's equaliser so fuck knows how he and Tyler got on in there when we got the winner.

In contrast, and I've only seen clips of their goals, it looks like Anfield wasn't "bouncing regardless" at all. Once they knew we'd taken the lead, apart from that classic trolling moment when the rumour went round that Villa had made it 3-3, their fans were deflated. Don't get me wrong, we'd be the same in that situation but for a Liverpool fan to claim their ground would be bouncing regardless of the outcome is pure unadulterated bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.