It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I had to hear that if he ended up at Villa and not Atletico it’s because the interest from Atletico wasn’t genuine, when in fact the reports were reliable. It’s obvious that he went to whoever paid more. I don’t consider that greedy. If a club is taking a player on a free and they want him, the compensation has to come
The problem is when you get a player for free, he is underperforming and you are unable to sell him. It's Rabiot's situation in Juve. He is probably on top wages because of signing for free for Juve.

The problem is when you get a player for free, he is underperforming and you are unable to sell him. It's Rabiot's situation in Juve. He is probably on top wages because of signing for free for Juve.
That’s also the problem when you don’t get them on a free

That’s also the problem when you don’t get them on a free
But "free" deals are expensive too. You have to pay bigger wages + bigger transfer commission. Rudiger's agents have received around 35m€ from the deal to Real according to Romano.

But "free" deals are expensive too. You have to pay bigger wages + bigger transfer commission. Rudiger's agents have received around 35m€ from the deal to Real according to Romano.
Any deal at top level football costs money. Madrid got Rudiger for “cheap” considering hia level

Villa clearly haven't learnt from their past mistakes. Gerrard will end up running the club into the ground with them sort of figures.

175k a week for a bang average midfielder from Uber eats league. Christ.

Just abit of an update since my last post on transfers , been informed we’ve withdrawn our interest in Torres the centre back , he looks set to join united .. De jong at Barca desperate to join us , united willing to pay more but he wants to join us . if I hear anything else will pass on the info.
Its time to update us again bro...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.