Neymar

A word used far too easily in football. He's certainly not a "great".
He’s one of two players in football history to have scored at least 100 goals for 3 different clubs and will end up being the top scorer for Brazil’s national team in history. I was being conservative by calling him great. And you don’t have to like his persona, as I don’t either

He’s one of two players in football history to have scored at least 100 goals for 3 different clubs and will end up being the top scorer for Brazil’s national team in history. I was being conservative by calling him great. And you don’t have to like his persona, as I don’t either
He has done nowhere near enough at PSG since he has been their, He has been a flop a massive flop at that €222m or something along those lines he cost PSG along with his £600k a week. He goes missing in big games for them in the Champions League as he's not prepared to put the work in.

I'm not doubting his talent for a second he's an incredibly talented player, He's far from being the complete package.

In competitive games for Brazil he's scored 29 in 51 games which is hardly ground breaking. As for his time at PSG, i'm sorry but what exactly has he done there to go down as a great of the game? No doubting what an incredible talent he is, but for me he hasn't done enough with that talent to go anywhere near legendary status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.