Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was one set of fans who you would think would avoid forging / faking tickets so that their end wasn't over crowded if would be this lot. But no they continue to do so at games at Wembley and now Paris. Self awareness not their strong point, maybe our resident tramps can comment on why they would want to overcrowd a stand and put people's lives potentially in danger?
Because if multiple people die again it won’t be they’re fault. It never is.

Going back to the booing of the national anthem its seems to me they use Hillsborough as the excuse because they know the media wouldn't dare challenge them over it.
What has thatchers government and the cover up got to do with the national anthem and Prince William
I've heard about the government shutting down the Dock yards etc. The Queen didn't do it
I've even heard someone say they won't boo the national anthem once Labour get into government

Headlines on the national BBC evening news ,Mo Salad has decided to stay for another season and run his contract down , how do all the Dippers at BBC Salford get away with this shit , is it worthy of national headline news that the second best team in England's best player will be buggering off next season on a free transfer.
Come on Real Madrid , we did our duty to football , now do yours.

It's the hypocrisy and irony of what they say that confuses me.
In his twitter account he threatens to ban anyone who refers to alcohol in comments, but in his bio describes himself as a beer hooligan?
In this interview he says why they boo the anthem, then explains how the term scouse he finds offensive. Then babbles on about scouse not english. It's why it's hard to keep up with them

To be fair to him, he is a gormless scouse dipper ****, a shit one at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.