Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

The GOAT commentator Peter Drury

Wow - heart-warming to hear a commentator really enjoying the drama of a City winner.

Compare & contrast with Tyler's low-key 'celebration' of City goals, which is often just him saying matter-of-factly:
"And City have scored ..."
Or: " And there's another one, Gary".

Never mind his constant harping back to "But it could have been so different if the opposition had taken that earlier chance they had" ... totally ignoring the 15 chances we've missed.

Wow - heart-warming to hear a commentator really enjoying the drama of a City winner.

Compare & contrast with Tyler's low-key 'celebration' of City goals, which is often just him saying matter-of-factly:
"And City have scored ..."
Or: " And there's another one, Gary".

Never mind his constant harping back to "But it could have been so different if the opposition had taken that earlier chance they had" ... totally ignoring the 15 chances we've missed.

he is the best ! lucky to have him on the International broadcast

The similarity in uncanny. When I'm telling younger guys about Colin, the thing that raises an eyebrow is when I tell them he had Kyle's pace, ultra dominant in the air and brilliant in the tackle. Unbelievable player. Would be the world's most valuable player today.
He would, without a doubt. I am so honoured that I was able to see him play so many times.

I had to marvel at KDBs ability to seemingly drag the ball from an impossible position to strike the cross pass on a sixpence for Gundogan,he did the same movement for his goal at home v Chelsea,the defenders don’t see a pass/shot being on and he has a knack of whacking it perfectly to where he wants the ball to go,an amazing skill.

I have watched those 5 minutes of goals a few times now I still cant remember what I did. Can remember hugging everyone around me but it's a blur !
I will tell you what you did. You knocked my daughter up and now’s she is pregnant. I am on my round to yours now for a chat.

One of the lads at work asked me if I’d swap the title this season for the Champions League, as we’d won it so often now.

I told him no, as the League is a testament to consistency over nine months. I also pointed out that the last time Littlewoods won it, they lost four times in that season’s competition, and I cited Brian Clough, who said he’d rather win the title than the European Cup for the same reason.

Oh well just been sacked from work as one of my managers ( BIN DIPPER ) thought it was in appropriate me to wear my Manchester City Shirt as it might be deemed as offensive tell you what is more offensive see you in court M******F****** for unfair dismissal........ Oh and ended with you Fat C*** maybe that was the icing on the cake Oh well onwards and upwards

I had to marvel at KDBs ability to seemingly drag the ball from an impossible position to strike the cross pass on a sixpence for Gundogan,he did the same movement for his goal at home v Chelsea,the defenders don’t see a pass/shot being on and he has a knack of whacking it perfectly to where he wants the ball to go,an amazing skill.
Said this before, he can pass, shoot when the ball is behind him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.