Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

So he came into the job, spent 6 months pissing all the team off and calling them shit, while getting paid millions for doing it.

where do I apply?
I think you will be a front runner.If you are a godfather

Gollum
TT
PEG
the troll
rag Nick

Not forgetting Bryan Briggs, and the great interim interim, Michael Carrick.

Are there any more?
Speaking of which, Bryan Riggs is yet to be sacked as Wales manager. Page stepped in after he was bailed and has shown him up while doing his job. Maybe the Welsh FA are waiting on his contract running down since they can't sack him as he hasn't been found guilty of anything yet

He was a bizarre appointment and I think the only thing we can say for certain about him is that he was likely to be extremely cheap.

He's been an absolute unmitigated disaster. It's hard to think of another manager who'd do as bad a job as he's done. The players clearly thought he was a cock, they went into free fall and he's left the squad and the club in a FAR worse state than he found it. He's actually done a worse job than Solksjaer - a clown - which takes some beating.

Imagine being the guy who offered him a consultancy role!!

I will remember him very fondly. He was an appalling choice and will return to managing teams in Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc fairly soon.

I do think in Ten Hag they've got a guy who deserves time and money. However, they are absolutely LIGHT YEARS behind us. I honestly think Newcastle will win the league before United will. It will take United a set of new owners and them to find the new Pep/Klopp before they will have a chance of winning the league again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.