Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time the game actually kicked off, the scouse end was not only full but had loads standing in the isles. Yet there was an estimated 2500 locked out with genuine tickets. It doesn’t take Hercule Poirot to work out what happened. Why don’t the decent fans with genuine tickets call out the cunts who jibbed in? The entire blame lies at the feet of the feral cunts who did over their own fans! Mind you, we’ve seen this before and no doubt will see it again. I genuinely feel sorry for the fans who’ve been shafted, but they’ve been shafted by their own fans.
its not the worst thing they've ever done to their own fans is it?

On a slightly more serious note, does anybody have the link where Klopp encouraged Liverpool fans without tickets to go to Paris? I intend to write to Ian Byrne and the Foreign Secretary myself pointing out the reason for the problems, i.e. fans yet again showing up at a venue for which they had no tickets.

On a slightly more serious note, does anybody have the link where Klopp encouraged Liverpool fans without tickets to go to Paris? I intend to write to Ian Byrne and the Foreign Secretary myself pointing out the reason for the problems, i.e. fans yet again showing up at a venue for which they had no tickets.

Yes they said up to 150,000 cheeky scousers were going over as they're the best fans in the whole world you know. Since the trouble there was only 20,000 there and they were all kettled and attacked outside the ground and didn't get in. Yet we could plainly see plenty in their end, pipsqueak Owen said they had three quarters of the ground. So .... somebody's telling fibs lol.
All of them. Now they've got professional liars involved from the Government and that dodgy Mayor of Liverpool.
I know what l saw and heard and it will never change even when papers get magically altered.

a4beb8dba16de4232275a32770d7e81a.jpg

So? Come on then? I need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.