Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right but that theory will never see the light of day. Let’s be honest they didn’t even identify fans stood on police vans, how do we expect proper investigative work?

How did they manage to get those tickets to scan that were faked? Someone has not just had access to one or two tickets to start the forgery process, they have had access to thousands.

There are individuals within Liverpool football club who have committed cyber crimes previously within their scouting set up. Can we say they are a straighter than straight organisation in other parts of their football administration with confidence?

The press are still going on about Saturday's events. Nobody died and strange they've barely mentioned their defeat and not winning 3 finala they have appeared in during game time. What happened to the quad?

The cult has a firm grip on the media.

How did they manage to get those tickets to scan that were faked? Someone has not just had access to one or two tickets to start the forgery process, they have had access to thousands.

There are individuals within Liverpool football club who have committed cyber crimes previously within their scouting set up. Can we say they are a straighter than straight organisation in other parts of their football administration with confidence?

I have my theories but it will be hushed up before you can say “pavingslabnulgarianwaiterjavkstraw”

Spot the difference time
I don’t do Twitter but perhaps someone can call out this pathetic reptilian shill on his cowardly and pathetic about-face
David Conn the Uncle Tom. A coward and a ****

View attachment 45449View attachment 45450
I think his Twitter profile tells you all you need to know. Where he feels the need to specificlt call out Hillsborough in his areas of expertise. As well as the fall of a footballing governing body, although he has previously slated us for challenging footballing governing bodies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-074303_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220531-074303_Twitter.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 128
I would not be surprised if someone within the club, or at least very close to it, was behind the fakes. Maybe even the club itself.
Given the fakes were floating about prior to general distribution starting it does look that way, if the leak came from the producer you would expect to see fakes knocking about for all 3 sections but their weren’t knocking around for Madrid or neutral ends. So if I was investigating my first stop would be the organisation that had about 800 tickets in hand when the fakes started showing.

I would not be surprised if someone within the club, or at least very close to it, was behind the fakes. Maybe even the club itself.

Not the club, but someone within it.

how else did Robertson’s cousin get turned away with a valid ticket? Because the QR code had already been used. How? Because someone duplicated it.

Liverpool's club clown, pigeon kicker and pisscan has been properly riled haha. Well done to whoever was behind this account.

Which great club is he going on about he played a lot of times for Tranmere, Real Sociedad and Oxford United but didn’t have a long spell at Liverpool.

I think his Twitter profile tells you all you need to know. Where he feels the need to specificlt call out Hillsborough in his areas of expertise. As well as the fall of a footballing governing body, although he has previously slated us for challenging footballing governing bodies
Conn's joined the race to the bottom in football journalism. In fact, he's become the Usain Bolt of football journalists in that respect.

He used to be one of the very few who did dig out uncomfortable facts that the mainstream either couldn't be bothered to look for, or knew and wilfully ignored. He did more than any other journalist to highlight the lies and cover-ups over Hillsborough.

Back in 2012, when united were about to float on the NYSE, I came across some information that suggested they'd pulled a fast one, and were using accounts that shouldn't have been used to provide potentially misleading financial information to investors. The accounts they should've used wouldn't have been quite as flattering.

I spoke to him about it and we spent the best part of a day pulling it together. He ran it, and united had to issue a statement saying their next accounts would show a worse position, plus the float price had to be dropped by $2. No one else would have taken on and run that story; only him.

(Here it is: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/jul/10/manchester-united-accounts-share-offer?CMP=gu_com)

Then he got our FFP case hopelessly wrong and I started to suspect he was acting under instructions. That was (for me) proven beyond doubt when he picked up my tweet about the key evidence presented in the New York court, to support the Open Skies case against the three Gulf Airlines. I was miffed that he didn't contact me but at least it finally got aired.

The next day he'd changed his story completely and I can only imagine he'd been told, in no uncertain terms, that the truth, based on actual documentary evidence, didn't fit the media narrative. After all, we know the Guardian, for all their liberal credentials, are closet racists where Muslim Arabs involved in football are concerned.

Had Conn come out in respect of Saturday's events and said that everyone involved - UEFA, the clubs and the fans - needed to have a good look at themselves then I'd have regained some respect for him. But UEFA, who were their allies during the CAS case, are now the enemy. It's so Orwellian.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.