Stupid little things that bug you

Returning to a previous post of mine.
MiL and her ‘I’m not deaf’… other than I can’t be in the same room as her TV as my ears bleed… and now 2 floors up, with a door closed, I can completely understand everything said.

but ‘I’m not deaf’

Returning to a previous post of mine.
MiL and her ‘I’m not deaf’… other than I can’t be in the same room as her TV as my ears bleed… and now 2 floors up, with a door closed, I can completely understand everything said.

but ‘I’m not deaf’
Has she tried the old "It's not me that's deaf. It's you that doesn't speak clearly. Stop mumbling" yet?

Mid Atlantic/ American accents in adverts ,,,,thats you E E
I absolutly hate those adverts with a passion, why go up Snowdon for a shave? & dont get me started on "I cant believe we just landed a plane" probably because you didnt you stupid littl...........
Seriously has there ever been a more smug twat on a fuc#ing advert than Kevin fuc#ing Bacon!

I absolutly hate those adverts with a passion, why go up Snowdon for a shave? & dont get me started on "I cant believe we just landed a plane" probably because you didnt you stupid littl...........
Seriously has there ever been a more smug twat on a fuc#ing advert than Kevin fuc#ing Bacon!
You'd be smug if you had the latest Samsung.

Someone's just said "it's June tomorrow"

Fair enough, then it dawned on me

3 weeks until Glastonbury, and every BBC lacky will be droning on and on about how "amazing the experience is", until the start of July.

Do fuck off. Its a music festival, not the second coming.
Oh I like you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.