UEFA Independent Inquiry

Start with bingo telling all of them without tickets to go to paris , there they got sold fakes and then caused the pile up , same as when he said give city team a dipper welcome , hence bus bricking , his loose gob is causing a lot of problems
Well said Kaz.

I love France and the French.
I did laugh once when in Paris when i asked for directions & this Parisian blanked me.
I asked him again and he asked if i was English, i said no, Welsh & he smiled and instead of giving me directions he walked me right to where i wanted to go & shook my hand before leaving.
It's you English cunts they don't like :)
His ancestors would have just loved the Welsh archers at Agincourt.
Most of the French I've met hate the Parisians more than the English! They see them as the Welsh see the English -coming to our village and buying our cottages and pushing up the prices so the kids can't afford them.
Having said that, the inhabitants of Azincourt (correct spelling) don't seem to object the English coming to pay the entrance fee to look at the memorabilia of the battle in the museum there. (Well worth a visit)

Start with bingo telling all of them without tickets to go to paris , there they got sold fakes and then caused the pile up , same as when he said give city team a dipper welcome , hence bus bricking , his loose gob is causing a lot of problems
Loose lips sink ships !!
That used to be a big slogan back in the 1940s .

Fully paid up cult member. He went full Dipper very early on in his tenure and there is no way back for him.

I can't see him managing anywhere else after this gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.