Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Oh well just been sacked from work as one of my managers ( BIN DIPPER ) thought it was in appropriate me to wear my Manchester City Shirt as it might be deemed as offensive tell you what is more offensive see you in court M******F****** for unfair dismissal........ Oh and ended with you Fat C*** maybe that was the icing on the cake Oh well onwards and upwards
Quite unbelievable, but he is a dipper.
Good luck to you in your case and in finding a job.

I recall asking this on the thread hundreds of posts ago, but by way of a bump, are there any whole match recordings of the coverage of this game available online without subscription anywhere?

I had to marvel at KDBs ability to seemingly drag the ball from an impossible position to strike the cross pass on a sixpence for Gundogan,he did the same movement for his goal at home v Chelsea,the defenders don’t see a pass/shot being on and he has a knack of whacking it perfectly to where he wants the ball to go,an amazing skill.
And there's nothing flash about the way Kevin plays - no Hollywood stuff - just brilliance.

You were 100% confident throughout the whole game were you? Fair play if so, genuinely.
No not 100% but always thought if we got 1 we could easily get more. I never resorted to slagging the players off saying they're shit, have no bollocks for a fight and all that bullshit lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.