Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Lawrenson sticking to type reckons it Jack’s fault Saleh wants more money #it’sneverourfault
Conveniently overlooking the fact that Ronaldo's on £500k a week. Of course Salah couldn't possibly be demanding more money because of that.

Mark Lawrenson sticking to type reckons it Jack’s fault Saleh wants more money #it’sneverourfault
Conveniently overlooking the fact that Ronaldo's on £500k a week. Of course Salah couldn't possibly be demanding more money because of that.
David de Gae is on £375k/week!

Andy Robertson has had a shit ten days eh? Lost the premier league, lost the champions League and Scotland eliminated from the world cup. Shame, couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
Liverpool Echo

“Why Andy Robertson failing in his quest for an unprecedented quadruple makes him the ultimate mentality monster”.

So mo salah is using the threat of moving to city and Chelsea to get a bigger contract out of Liverpool? He's staying at lfc, we all know that. And lfc will pay as much as he wants.
This just a stupid line of attack. We have just signed two young strikers. What would we want Salad for?

So now there trying to say that local parisian lads were the ones that occupied the seats that should have gone to genuine Liverpool fans. Jesus, these local lads have come along to rob, pickpocket, mug, attack their fans and now they want to watch the match!!!! It would be like burgling a house and making yourself a toasted cheese sandwich before you leave
It’s been done!

I bet all the scousers are sat in front of the telly with full kits on, banners about city booing the queen's jubilee
I was going to say they should be working if the don't support the queen but that's a little far fetched

I bet all the scousers are sat in front of the telly with full kits on, banners about city booing the queen's jubilee
I was going to say they should be working if the don't support the queen but that's a little far fetched

Yeah normal days work in Merseyside today, they don’t do bank holidays that celebrate the establishment. Which means they will be doing what they normally do, drinking special brew and spending their benefits on smack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.