Zinchenko possible Holding Midfielder

Robbothecitizen

Team supported
Manchester City
Who else watched the Ukraine vs Scotland game last night? Personally thought Zincheko was absolutely mustard and looked every bit City class… my question I put forward is….. would anyone see zinchenko as a holding midfielder in the future? Before you answer have a think, he totally bosses that game in said position last night?

EDIT : Or failing that as a number 8?

Last edited:
He’s not physical enough to he a defensive midfielder. His best position is on the left of a midfield three but he won’t get any playing time there at City because of the talent we have in that position.

He’s not physical enough to he a defensive midfielder. His best position is on the left of a midfield three but he won’t get any playing time there at City because of the talent we have in that position.
Fair point Seth, how about a 8 when seeing out a game?

just recently he seems to have found what I thought he lacked he still could not cope adequately as our holding midfield.

I’ve waited that long to see the quality he’s shown in his last 3 matches that in all honesty I didn’t think I’d ever see it.

Do you not think Pep has thought about it during his 6 year residence?

And given not once has he decided its in our best interest.....might provide your answer.

Do you not think Pep has thought about it during his 6 year residence?

And given not once has he decided its in our best interest.....might provide your answer.
Maybe, just a passing thought, the general consensus is an 8 maybe a DM no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.