Elon Musk buys Twitter

I'd fucking hate to work from home. The idea just fills me with dread. Each to their own.

No travelling
Save load money
Wake up later
See my kid more
No annoying people around me coming over for a chat
Can work earlier, finish later if I want
See mates/family easier with more time on hands

It’s perfect, although I like getting away from the house 1/2 days a week for the office

But looking back, it was awful leaving 6:30am for London, not back till 7pm.
Have shower, dinner , not see my kid and get ready for bed because I was knackered. F*ck knows how I did that 5 days a week.

No travelling
Save load money
Wake up later
See my kid more

It’s perfect, although I like getting away from the house 1/2 days a week for the office

Have shower, dinner , not see my kid and get ready for bed because I was knackered. F*ck knows how I did that 5 days a week.
I was speaking to family about this and they all seemed to think a couple of days on-site was the best option. Plenty of time at home with the kids as you say, cutting costs etc. but I think many suffer with mental health if they get into bad habits when working from home full time.

I have a theory that to become a billionaire you have to have certain negative traits and be a complete lunatic.

Musk is more amusing that his billionaire peers because of how unpredictable he is but I don’t trust the guy because of this.

He needs to stop dicking about in space and focus on technology that can directly change the climate.

Apparently the rates of significant personality disorders in CEOs, particularly of big successful companies, is much higher than in the general population and is much closer aligned to levels seen in the prison population.

Quite a few of them should be part of that prison population.

As for Musk think he's definitely got some narcissistic personality disorder traits and is certainly a hypocrite when it comes to business.

Apparently the rates of significant personality disorders in CEOs, particularly of big successful companies, is much higher than in the general population and is much closer aligned to levels seen in the prison population.

Quite a few of them should be part of that prison population.

As for Musk think he's definitely got some narcissistic personality disorder traits and is certainly a hypocrite when it comes to business.
That would make a lot of sense and I tend to agree. I wouldn’t say he’s a complete **** like others have but I wouldn’t trust him to run a country, no chance. He’d end up nuking the moon or something.

No travelling
Save load money
Wake up later
See my kid more

I find since working from home I actually work longer which is beneficial to the company and my wallet. Since there's no commute I have more time & I just leave the laptop on in case something comes in late. I also enjoy my 25 second commute from waking up to going downstairs. I do go into the office 1-2 days a week just to break it up a bit.

He stands for "If I own Twitter, I will change the rules to allow former rules violators back on the platform." Nothing to do with "free speech." Also I'd guess he'd charge for platform use.

But don't you think it would be a better app if you could read both sides opinions? On things
And from what I've read and seen this is what Musk wants to provide and for me I think that's good for free speech, even though I appreciate it's not proper free speech and will still be under rules and regs of the company
Stifling debate is one of the worst things people can allow to happen, it never ends well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.