Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the mediocre player is young, English, quick, comfortable on the ball, cheap, with cheap wages and has huge potential, a player of that ilk you get in, bed them in before your first choice is finished, it may or may not work out but it gives you time.

But your post stated that Spence ‘does not have to be of the highest quality’. My reply wasn’t a dig at Spence. I’ve only seen him play twice. It was more a general point that if Walker (who I voted as my POTS), has a limited shelf life, then his replacement should be of similar quality.

But your post stated that Spence ‘does not have to be of the highest quality’. My reply wasn’t a dig at Spence. I’ve only seen him play twice. It was more a general point that if Walker (who I voted as my POTS), has a limited shelf life, then his replacement should be of similar quality.
Walker is gonna play at least another 2 seasons, an understudy now who can reach the level later is pretty ideal.

Apologies, Spence would be the back up, with the potential to replace, he would not have to be the highest quality as the last thing Walker is is quality, his strengths lay else where, in many ways Spence is already better than Walker, but Walker is better in the way we use him.

And here’s me thinking I was in the Oleks Zinchenko thread
You are on the Zinchenko thread but what happens to him should we buy Cucurella affects quite a few others as well.but your right lets get back to Zincky. That was a great performance against Villa, after so long out i had forgotten how he controls games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.