UEFA Independent Inquiry

The street gangs, and the fake tickets and ticketless, are two separate issues.

The stadium closed the gates and the kick off was delegated because fans were trying to gain to the stadium with fake tickets or without tickets. Like Liverpool fans always do (video evidence going back through big games of theirs for decades). Liverpool fans with genuine tickets were locked outside begsuse of fans with fake tickets or no tickets getting in.

The decision to close these gates and keep fans out was because they wanted to keep the fans who had already got in safe and avoid crushes. Liverpool’s bottom tier was fucking rammed, fans spilling into the aisles. It looked like one big block.

This has absolutely nowt to do with the Police’s tear gassing or the local gangs attacking fans outside the ground.
The truth……you won’t be welcome in murkyside

I agree with what you're saying but I still feel the need to point out that the Police overreaction would probably not have been so acute if there were not so many forgeries or Liverpool fans jumping the fences. Therefore I hold my view that the Liverpool fans were ultimately responsible for creating the problem that occurred.

I agree two wrongs don't make a right.
Yes.
Think we're,more or less ,on the same page tbh mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.