Part of me wants him to stay on - just to make it worse for the Tories

Also to add, this is why Staermer plays it cool, destroys him every week at PMQ’s then sits back and watches Boris and the Tories self implode

Part of me wants him to stay on - just to make it worse for the Tories

Also to add, this is why Staermer plays it cool, destroys him every week at PMQ’s then sits back and watches Boris and the Tories self implode
A couple of Labour MPs admitted themselves that Johnson clinging on would be a political win for them but shite for the country.

Government refusing point blank to allow recruitment from overseas. And it's never their fault.

Well if they did, then many of those who voted for Brexit to get rid of them, who didn’t have a fucking clue what effect that would have economically, or care, will turn on him/them and go back to voting for people like Farage and the BNP. All of the far right parties die on their arse up here, but always do well in troubled times in England, when blaming cunts who have fuck all to do with anything, is the easy option.

A couple of Labour MPs admitted themselves that Johnson clinging on would be a political win for them but shite for the country.
That’s my issue. Johnson and his government have absolutely wrecked this country, to the point where we have lost our good standing on the world stage.

Personally, I want him gone now and somebody with stature step into the fray. It’s not going to happen and we’ll be left in a worse boat when he gets a reprieve.

I'm middle aged and mix mainly with other middle aged people and some retired, I suspect but dont know for certain that most are Tory voters, some definitely were very pro him, but I now don't know one person who suports Johnson.

If his MPs don't get rid tonight, I'm pretty sure the Tory party will heamorage seats at the next GE with Johnson still in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.