Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
sticking with their legendary youth policy

I could see this lot start to creak backwards next season, their two important players in Mane and Salah want out. They are keeping Milner on another year and look like they are going shopping in bargain basement. Can they repeat a level of performance they achieved this season with upheaval going on, I’m not too sure.

Look I am not an idiot who thinks Liverpool fans never did anything wrong at any time in the past . Nor will I say they will never do anything wrong at any time in the future. Are you telling me that all City fans ar angels? Of course not We all have our dickheads and I wouldn't deny Liverpool have their share of them but the overwhelming evidence is that EUFA and the French police fucked up big time . Why it's so difficult to admit that is beyond me
Maybe it's difficult to admit because we have watched and listened to your feral fans for decades. Heysel was Chelsea fans, Hillsborough, the police, Michael Shields, someone else, the celebration of your one league title, Everton fans.
It's NEVER you.

Look I am not an idiot who thinks Liverpool fans never did anything wrong at any time in the past . Nor will I say they will never do anything wrong at any time in the future. Are you telling me that all City fans ar angels? Of course not We all have our dickheads and I wouldn't deny Liverpool have their share of them but the overwhelming evidence is that EUFA and the French police fucked up big time . Why it's so difficult to admit that is beyond me
Because your lot have history with this type of shit. Own up to it FFS.

Just recovered from 'a moment' over here in Lanzarote.

I always say I can't hear this lots fans talk as it's Dolphin speak.

Anyway outside the bar walking by was a dad & son combo both in full kit wanker mode.

Dad "Look a Dolphin"
Son " Dolphin? Dolphin? Where?
Dad (pointing out to sea) Dolphin there
Son "Dolphin? Dolphin where dad....dad dad Dolphin (when he sees it)

Even Mrs Moon was pissing herself.

Maybe you had to be here but thought it was worth sharing.

Feel free to share this with anyone of your choosing...

Have a security contact who told me BEFORE the Champions League final there had been major problems before our game against Liverpool at the Etihad.

Scores of high quality counterfeit tickets for their end which resulted in confiscations and fans missing the start.

Uefa could do a lot worse than ask City for their observations that day.

Have a security contact who told me BEFORE the Champions League final there had been major problems before our game against Liverpool at the Etihad.

Scores of high quality counterfeit tickets for their end which resulted in confiscations and fans missing the start.

I'm shocked.

Always makes me smile when dippers ring the radio phone ins & say, "But we were only a point behind city" like thats almost as good as winning the league,
I just wish one of the presenters had the nouse to say "look I have just been given special permission by the FA to award Liverpool another point for free, now did you win the league?" That would get them a bit confused :-)

Last edited:

Do recall seeing empty seats in their end as the match started and bring surprised they hadn't sold it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.