Apology to the club

Was it for slagging off David

ha ha no mate got one off here for it but not as long as a year , I wouldn’t mind but there where calling my mam all sorts , my dad should have cum on the curtains etc.. , I found it funny water off a ducks back ,you can’t say anything about David Silva on here according to some he was better than Messi

ha ha no mate got one off here for it but not as long as a year , I wouldn’t mind but there where calling my mam all sorts , my dad should have cum on the curtains etc.. , I found it funny water off a ducks back ,you can’t say anything about David Silva on here according to some he was better than Messi
No, but he was better than Kinkladze ;)

Difficult to decide to be honest since he shit out of coming to the best league in the world...So David certainly had more bottle

Yeah and according to you he was worse than Conlon

I tried to do the decent thing, to represent myself I'm quite capable of taking responsibility for my own actions.

I thought representing myself and admitting responsibility was the right thing to do.

And it's come out the complete opposite way. Anyone viewing the film or at the match would've seen I did nothing to antagonise or cause trouble.

I was in a moment of pure joy and I went off with no fuss after.

I can't believe the picture being painted of me. I'm just in a state of shock.

Get a brief and appeal it. I've just seen the chairs comments, what a load of bollocks. I think she's got you mixed up with the bloke who did target the goalie at the end.

Last edited:
Here's the court report. I've deleted Meldrews name in case he doesn't want it printed here. The woman chair went totally over the top, load of bollocks. The report also says it was after the game which is wrong. I think she thought he was the bloke who clipped the goalie.

A Manchester City fan who ran onto the pitch and taunted Aston Villa keeper Robin Olsen on the final day of the season at Etihad Stadium has received a four-year football banning order.***
from Salford, approached Olsen after City beat Villa to seal the Premier League title, Manchester Magistrates' Court heard.
Prosecutor Nick Smart said * *** had also provoked the away team's fans.

He added the behaviour "encourages others to act in a similar fashion".

****, of ******* pleaded guilty to going onto a playing area at a football match without lawful authority or excuse. He was also ordered to pay a fine and costs totalling £795.

The prosecutor said there had been a marked increase in pitch invasions in the UK since the pandemic.

Representing himself in court, **** told the magistrates: "It was a stupid act and something I regretted immediately.

"To me, it was fuelled by alcohol. The following Monday I sought out someone from the club and sent an apology by email. I also apologised on one of the City forums.

"It was a moment of madness. Pure elation. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I have been going to City for 20-odd years, I'm a season ticket holder and I've never been on the pitch before."

City secured their fourth title in five seasons in dramatic fashion last month after coming from two goals down with 14 minutes remaining to win 3-2 and pip rivals Liverpool to the trophy.

After the final whistle blew, thousands of fans spilled onto the pitch to celebrate while both sets of players were still present.

Chair of the bench Wallace Johnson said to the defendant while imposing the ban: "What you did was deliberate and flagrant.

"You deliberately targeted the Aston Villa players on the pitch. You caused distress and alarm to the players on the pitch, the match officials, the stewards, the fans in the stadium and those watching at home."

Inquiries are ongoing into a reported assault on goalkeeper Olsen during the mass pitch invasion

I tried to do the decent thing, to represent myself I'm quite capable of taking responsibility for my own actions.

I thought representing myself and admitting responsibility was the right thing to do.

And it's come out the complete opposite way. Anyone viewing the film or at the match would've seen I did nothing to antagonise or cause trouble.

keep you’re chin up mate , things will get better

Unless you are a lawyer representing yourself in court is always always a bad move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.