Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate - you’re absolutely obsessed with United aren’t you?

About half your posts are highly dubious twatter links to players United may or may not sign.

They’re going to sign some players. They do every summer.

But here’s the thing - they’re still shite, and it’ll take way more than one summer to put that right.

Let them do their thing. They aren’t our competition any more.

He’s a rag mate no doubt!

It shows just how far they have fallen when I would rather see the Rags get this guy than Newcastle, I think the Toon will be pushing hard for a top 6 finish and it is quite possible that they could get there.

If he does sign for United, it must be a depressing time to be with your Uruguay national team mate Fede Valverde who’s just won the Champions League with an assist for the winner, knowing you won’t be playing it for at least a year… lol

Really like him, started watching him a lot more about 18mths ago and he's really come on in that time. Interesting to see him in the prem.

Mate - you’re absolutely obsessed with United aren’t you?

About half your posts are highly dubious twatter links to players United may or may not sign.

They’re going to sign some players. They do every summer.

But here’s the thing - they’re still shite, and it’ll take way more than one summer to put that right.

Let them do their thing. They aren’t our competition any more.

Regarding the obsession maybe you are right since they are the most hated team for me.

But buy the way, I am not the only obsessed one, go to the General forum and you will see +3000 pages for the United thread

and our direct rival thread ( Liverpool ) had half of that.

How good is this guy. I know little about him.

Is he worth the £85 Million apparently quoted.

I've seen some people say he's brilliant and others say he's a clown. Liverpool would be buying him for his upside, much like Grealish for us imo.

His hold-up play and passing leaves a lot to be desired but he’s quick, strong, physical and a good finisher.

He’ll be good for them but it’s a lot of money. He’s completely different to Firmino who was used to get the best out the wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.