Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

Was it even open to new purchases. I don’t think it was yet. I emailed the club to ask and they said middle of June. Approx
Dunno mate....I assumed MCFCJOSH21 had bought a new season ticket as he said I was wrong about SSL1 being sold out.

EDIT...just scrolled back....he was relocating.

I'd be interested to know if anyone manages to buy a new season ticket in SSL1

Reactions: moh
Was it even open to new purchases. I don’t think it was yet. I emailed the club to ask and they said middle of June. Approx
Nice one, I'm amazed they were that detailed. Each time I email the answers get more and more vague/cut and paste. Anyone have any inkling of what the take up for Silver is?

I wanted to relocate from 121 but couldn't find anything that suited me so I've stayed put in the end. Before the South Stand expansion I was in 116, I fancied going back around there but couldn't find two together so clearly the demand is high for there. Ah well, maybe next year!

Pretty crafty of city only sell them as silver knowing they can charge far more for those big games

I don’t think it makes a difference. My season ticket is £785. The silver season ticket for my seat is 450. 5 extra games priced at £65 each is £775. They’re losing money doing it this way if anything

I don’t think it makes a difference. My season ticket is £785. The silver season ticket for my seat is 450. 5 extra games priced at £65 each is £775. They’re losing money doing it this way if anything
Day trippers for then big games spending loads more than your average fan. It should be an option. If there are a certain number of tickets left for season tickets, let the person purchasing decide, there’s no justification for saying we only have these tickets available, they are either available or not

Get what your saying but I'm sure the tickets available are gonna be in the £350ish bracket making it about £25 a game pro rata and then selling those off at £65 a game.
Call me cynical but no way city would do it this way unless they could make money from it cis it makes absolutely no sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.